Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey hey hey!!!

So today is tuesday and tomorrow i am starting my mini vacation. My grandparent's are leaving for Florida. They are to travel by train. They are leaving around lunch time and i am going to be home. Of course i am not staying here by myself my bestie Heather is coming to stay with me till they get back. I am excited because there will be no one here but her and i. We will have a full week of fun activities to keep us occupied. I still am working at dutchway adn I HATE it. I cannot stand it anymore. I only work 2-3 days a week and at 7.75 an hour it is not enough money to make the payments on bills, and such so ia m trying to get another job soon. and hopefully i onl;y have to wait till the beginnging of April. I hope that he can give me the job cause if not i am going to have to freak out....But i will eventually get over it and move on. So lets keep up the fun....Have a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment