Monday, March 9, 2009

Alright so here i am at heather's house watching tv. When i realized that i missed Secret life of the american teenager. But i will catch it at a later time. for now though i want to focus on something else. there are some people in my life that obviously want teh best for me. So i am trying to make those things happen however. my resource of money has run dry I work a crappy job like 2 days a week and am barley able to pay the one school bill let alone the other bills that i have drug myself into. so anyway i am a step up form a CNA but a lot of people are telling me to take classes to be a CNA. I am not sure how right it is but i was told at school that there is no way that you can work below what you are certified as. So as a medical assistant i am sorta confused if you can or not, But they want me to move forth adn get my CNA. But i am at the point that i am not sure what i want to do because i am stuck in this bad job. And a lot of the classmates that i graduated with are in college for really really good jobs and i am looking back on what i have done since our graduation and i am saddened cause it is not a whole hell of a lot. i do a lot of other non job type things but it is no longer good enough...I am still trying to get up off of the ground that i stumbled on after i moved out of my parents house and into my grandparents house...I am not saying that they have not helped me cause they have. Still i feel like it is not enough, I have no money to pay them back what i oew

No comments:

Post a Comment