Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alright so i was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and while we were talking she asked me y she cannot get a boyfriend. I was not about to tell her it was cause she is a Dork that has no job at 20 and cannot drive byherself without her dad. So being a nice friend i told her that it might be because she is not meant to find the love of her life. The more we talked however the more annoyed I became with her...So i began to tell her that she has to eventually move out of her dad'd house and move on with her life. So she told me that her dad would eventually get old and not be able to care for himself so her and her "husband"(if she were to get that far) would agree to let him live with them until he eventaully passed away....I then told her that if he cannot take care of himself that he is to go to a nursing home. And she said that he will not go to one because of an experiance that they had with her grandpa so he will not go to one. And i told her that if I were her i would not allow my dad to live with me and my husband cause i wouldn;t not want my dad poking his nose in my business. Then she told me that they would build an area in the house just for him to live so that way all he would need to use is the kitchen dinning room and the bathroom....So no matter what i said about growing up and all she said was well i would work it out with my husband. And i told her that she might not ever find someone...so i was being kinda mean but all she said was we shall see......i mean how DUMB can you be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment